GET THE BEST VIEW ON YOUR ADVENTURES!
Keep it in your pocket - See something amazing?
With this you can see and take a picture of your target over 1 km distance. take an awesome high definition close up view of your subject instantly and enjoy all these emotions.
It works perfectly for bird watching, hunting, sporting events, hiking, travelblogger and much, much more!
- 【Incredible Clear Vision 】Super Clear, The fully coated optics, meanwhile, ensure superior light transmission and brightness, helping you see just about any target, whether you're searching for birds or trying to get a better view of the stage.
- 【High Contrast and Resolution Images 】 See things 16X closer and Get Clearer and Brighter with 52MM Objective lens and 18.5mm eye lens.The larger the objective lens, the more light that enters the binocular, and the brighter the image.Prism material，BAK4, clear image without black bars,it makes Super Clear and Sharp Images.
- 【Waterproof & Fog Proof Design 】The mirror is full of the high-purity nitrogen, waterproof and antifogging. You can use it in raining day and humid environment, and have no need to worry about this item.
- 【Compact Size with Wide View】The high power monocular is only 190mm high, super compact and enough to put into the pocket, convenient to carry for everywhere. Wide field of view 66M/ 8000M, it will show you a clearer and farther view, good for bird watching, hunting, hiking, or sightseeing etc.
- 【What you get 】1x 16x52 Monocular, 1 x Bag, Seller's 30 days refund, 18 month hassle-free with considerate customer service
Field of View: 66M/ 8000M
Prism system: Roof
Exit pupil: 5.2mm
Eye Lens Diameter: 18.5mm
Objective lens diameter: 52mm
Monocular Size: 160*52 mm
Weight: 350g (ultra-compact and ultra-lightweight)
1 x Monocular
1 x Carrying Bag
1 x Neckstrap
1 x Lens Cloth
1 x User Manual
It is a kind of low-light level night vision telescope which means it can be used for night vision with some light but can not be used for totally pitch-black night vision.
When you don't use the telescope please put it in a dry place, because it is easy to fall off the film and prisms moldy after a long wet of telescope lenses. As the best way to dirt or marks on the lens is to use a cotton swab dipped some alcohol at home or gasoline, so it would be more easy to wipe volatile liquid.